Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Where has time gone?

I have been a terrible blogger, but I've been a busy bee! I thought I would leave you with a little something I did recently as a custom order! It's not on the official website, but if you're interested in something like this let me know! This "Burp 'n Bottom Cloth" has a little baby girl's initials appliqued and embroidered on! "A" as the first name initial, "E" as the middle, and "M" as the last name initial. This is a fun and one of a kind burp cloth!

I will be updating the blog more later with my new collection of fabrics! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Living the Long Life... said...

I love this! I actually plan on ordering stuff now that i know what i am having! I was waiting until i get to the states next week! So, i will be ordering soon! How much would you charge for this? I think i would like one! Keep up the great work!